Approved Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Owen_1, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owen_1

Owen_1 New Member

1.) IGN: Owen_1

2.)
    Reason Of (False) Ban: AFK Pool Possession.

3.)
    Post/Video/Link That Got You Banned URL (Only if Known): Do not have sorry.

4.)
    Length of Ban: Reading says (You are banned from this server. Reason: Possession of AFK Pool. This is your second warning, next will lead to 1 month ban.)- So I'm not sure for how long.

5.)
    Date of Ban: Not to sure I think February 15-16 could be wrong.

6.)
    Staff Member Who Banned You (Only if Known): Unknown.

7.) Why You Should Be Unbanned (Be Detailed): I believe I should be unbanned because I have played on the server for some time now, other then the first ban for using the AFK pool I have played by the rule's making it to second prestige. The second ban was quick and it didn't give me much time to take the AFK pool down I didn't know that just having one could get you banned but that is my mistake for not knowing. It didn't even occur to me to take the AFK pool down since as soon as I was able to log back in I prestige and wasn't even able to sell cactus witch requires Q-Rank to do so, so I didn't go near my cactus farm. Then the next time I logged in I was banned again for having the AFK pool. After the first banned I learned my lesson and was definitely not trying to brake the rule's again as I love playing on Emerald Prison it's my favourite prison server to play on and I was even going to donate some point soon to show my support. I'm very sorry for braking the rule's I have never been banned from a server in the 7ish years I've been playing for and definitely don't want to be banned from this server that I play on almost everyday.

8.) What Do YOU Think Caused This False Ban? (Required): I got banned about 2 weeks ago for an AFK pool then when I got unbanned I played for maybe an hour and for some reason it didn't occur to me to go take the AFK pool down because I only got on for a bit and just thought not to use them anymore- looking at it now I should have taken it down right away my mistake with that very sorry.

2. Hobo

Hobo Builder Staff Member Builder Admin Helper

The length of your ban has been reduced by one week (time left is about 3 days). Please know though that this is still your second warning for having an AFK pool. If we see anymore pools or ways of bypassing the AFK timer the ban will be longer and/or permanent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.