Template Helper Application Template [CLOSED Jan. 27]

Discussion in 'Applications | Helper & Builder' started by Joedon, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joedon

Joedon Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Owner

Hello! I am pleased that you are here to apply for Helper rank on Emerald Prison! Please make sure to include as much detail as possible to your responses to the template! Make sure to respond truthfully to all the questions that you are able to. If we check and see you are lying, you will be forum banned and revoked from any other applications after that ban expires. You do not need to be a financial supporter of the server to apply - all applications will be looked at equally. Other users will not be able to see your application. We hope to see you with our staff team soon!

1.) When did you start playing Emerald Prison:

2.) What days of the week do you play:

3.) How long can you play on those days:

4.) Have you been punished before (If so, please tell for what)

5.) Why do you want Helper rank:

6.) What experience(s) do you have with moderating/helping a community?

7.) If you saw a player using force field in-game, what would you do:

8.) Do you tend to use proper grammar/punctuation:

9.) Why do you play Emerald Prison:

10.) What is your rank & prestige in-game:

11.) On a scale of 1-10, rate how serious of a player you are and why:

12.) What do you think the Helper rank does/should achieve for the server:

13.) How many resets has the server had in total:

14.) IGN:

15.) Age:

16.) Additional comments (optional):

Here is a good example of an application (copying any bits will result in you getting banned):
    1.) When did you start playing Emerald Prison:
    I started playing Emerald Prison a month or two after I had found it. Working at MCProHosting I deal with a lot of different people. One day I met Joe while helping him. He seemed like a great guy and his server seemed so kind. I decided to come back and stay and I can say it has been an absolutely amazing experience.

2.) What days of the week do you play:
    Sunday-Monday. Every day of the week.

3.) How long can you play on those days:
    All day, every day. #AFK(literally)

4.) Have you been punished before (If so, please tell for what):
    Joe hits me from time to time, but aside from that. No.

5.) Why do you want helper rank:
    I sometimes feel like I can do good with my powers. I want to bring justice to the world and to save kids from burning buildings. I think I would make a great Helper because I am a Helper. A man who helps everyone. I am strict, but I find that can sometimes be a great trait. It allows you to make decisions in important times. I believe a Helper should be someone who is a player and an enthusiast of the server. Someone who truly loves the server and wants to see it flourish. To protect players on the server without needing a flashy rank to do so. I care about the server and that is why I want Helper rank.

6.) What experience(s) do you have with moderating/helping a community?:
    I have been Owner of over six servers. I have been Admin for two other servers(including EP). I was once a Moderator on Yeousch.com, a large partnership website that once existed(RIP Yeousch). I am in charge of a fair sized YouTube channel with experience in managing a community and helping hundreds of people each month with their server. Heck, even my job involves me doing that very same thing.

7.) If you saw a player using force field in-game, what would you do:
    Kick them with a warn message to disable their modded/hacked client.
    If they return and NoCheatPlus detects that again, I would temporarily ban them for 1 hour with that same message. If they cheat again they will be temporarily banned for 24 hours. If it occurs again, permanent ban with chance to appeal the ban on the forums.

8.) Do you tend to use proper grammar/punctuation:
    Do I often use proper grammar? Yes and no. The grammar I use is nearly perfect MOST of the time, but I have terrible slip ups at times with both vocabulary, spelling, and use of commas.

RIP commas.

9.) Why do you play Emerald Prison:
    (check #5)

10.) How do you react to a player embracing everyone else but ignoring you:
    Who cares. If they are ignoring you they obviously don't want to talk to you, so why talk to them? There are others to talk to.

11.) What is your rank & prestige in-game:
    [-] [K] Kevin AdmiN

12.) IGN:
    SkilledKevin25

13.) Age:

14.) Additional comments (optional):
    Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

Make sure to make your post in the sub-forum of "Applications"! Do NOT post in the same forum as this template! This is where it is located:

First click the sub-forum:
    [​IMG]

Then click "Post New Thread" INSIDE that sub-forum (you will not be able to see other's applications as seen in the picture, don't worry):
    [​IMG]

Good luck to all applying!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.