Added New Crate Animation

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Hobo, Jan 22, 2019.

?

Would you like a new animation for the diamond crate?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hobo

Hobo Builder Staff Member Builder Admin Helper

So I know that some of you like to save up diamond keys, or just get a bunch at one time and want to open them. But the one thing that makes you not want to open those is the animation, it just takes too long. I'm just throwing this here to see what ya'll thing because I know I've seen a few of you complain about it, and I know it bugs me as well.

MrraywTiger likes this.
  2. iallergic

iallergic Liked Member

All there should be is a condition, on any of the crates, that if you press esc, then the crate instantly finishes, stopping the animation

3. MrraywTiger

MrraywTiger Liked Member Build Contest Winner

Rather have it like the demmy crate

4. iallergic

iallergic Liked Member

Demmy crates are special, you don’t tend to spam demmy keys, but diamond keys are a ton worse, and you get a lot of them

5. MrraywTiger

ok... thats cool but that doesn't mean you can't make the diamond crate have the same animation as the demmy crate lol

6. Joedon

Joedon Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Owner

I've updated this to a different animation to make it quicker! If you feel like it's still not fast enough, please reply to this thread, but for now, I'm marking it as Added.

7. MrraywTiger

Personally still feel like its kinda slow, didn't notice too much difference tbh

8. iallergic

iallergic Liked Member

I would still like to see and escape, auto finish function. It would allow for people that want to watch the animation to be able to, and the people that don't won't have to sit there through opening many keys